Minnesota Self Storage Insurance
Insuring your self storage facility bonds in Lafayette, Minnesota including the Courtland, Gibbon, Mankato , New Ulm , and Winthrop areas, can be confusing with all the options and coverages. Let one of the professional agents at Community Insurance Agency help you find the right company at an affordable price.
A few of the standard property coverages include:
- Buildings and Business Personal Property covered on a replacement cost basis, subject to certain limitations
- Debris Removal
- Preservation of Property
- Business Income - Actual Loss Sustained
- Extra Expense
- Certain Pollutant Clean Up and Removal Costs
- Business Personal Property Seasonal Increase
Some of the standard liability coverages include:
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate
- Fire Legal Liability
- Employees as insureds in course of business
- Liability assumed through insured-signed contracts
- Host Liquor Liability
Self Storage Insurance in Minnesota
We don't just provide standard coverages and expect them to cover all businesses. Our program offers customized, optional coverages. Some of the other coverages you may want to consider include Employee Benefit Liability, Employee Dishonesty, Equipment Breakdown or Umbrella. All of the quality policy coverage and options are provided, along with some specific coverage options sought by professional Self Storage operations.
Contact us to find out more about Self Storage insurance in Lafayette, Minnesota including the Courtland, Gibbon, Mankato , New Ulm , and Winthrop areas.